Next WRFA Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Katherine's interview is completed and will be posted at the
      archive shortly. The next interview will be with Flamedancer77, the
      author of such stories as "Buckling Under", "Marie's List," and "The
      Trouble With Mistletoe" among others. The stories can be read at the
      WRFA archive.

      I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      August 19th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...