Upcoming WRFA Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20 10:19 AM
      Hi Everybody,

      Saxonny's interview is completed and will be posted at the
      archive shortly. The next interview will be with Katherine, the author
      of such stories as "In Alaska", "A Sure Thing," "Displays of Dominance
      (The So Submissive Remix)" and the "Between Friends" series among
      others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive.

      I will be conducting the interview around the beginning of next month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      July 3rd at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...