Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] X-men ST-Logan & Rogue's Theme

  • Melissa Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 3:09 PM
      My favorite track is, of course, Logan And Rogue's Theme-it's the
      > music from the scene on the SOL. It gets me all misty just listening to
      it.
      > I made an MP3 of that track if anyone wants it. I probably won't send it
      out
      > until either late tonight or tomorrow because if possible I'd like to only
      > send it once. It's almost 6 minutes long, the longest track on the cd,
      so
      > it'll take some time to upload on my slow 56k modem. So if you want it
      email
      > me your addy and I'll send it to you.
      > Tina

      Tina-

      You could upload the mp3 to the lists shared files at egroups.com. Then
      everyone could go have a listen whenever they wanted to. Just a suggestion.
      ^_^

      Mel

      "I could kiss Ted all day..."- ROC in Chakram #10
      Member of OBSCUR
      Head Harem Girl-Joxer's Harem
      JAA: Joxer Addicts Anonymous- lifetime member
      The Original Official Joxer Bitch
      Webmistress of TedTalk FanFic Archive
      http://homepages.go.com/~tedtalk/index.html