Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , May 13, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
      archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
      of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
      and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
      archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
        Hi Everybody,

        The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
        as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
        Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
        WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

        I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
        you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
        20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made