slightly OT Wolverine 101 discussion group

  • Sunshine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      please forgive me if this isn't ok to post.

      Are you new to Wolverine after discovering him through Hugh Jackman's
      awesome portrayal? Are you a diehard having followed Wolverine
      throughout his comic history? Would you like to join a discussion
      group to talk all things Wolverine? This may be the place for you.
      This group is pretty active as we discuss Wolverine in his many forms
      (comic, movie, and cartoon), share pictures and fan art, and network
      to find those special books or comics about this beloved feral mutant.

      Sunshine