The Heart of a Hero

  • CyclopsFearless@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 11:39 AM
      Hi folks, been a while. I just wanted to let ya'll know that my site, The
      Heart of a Hero, is gone. The server deleted it due to inactivity. Bastards. I
      will not be putting it up anywhere else. I recently threw away a bunch of bad
      CD's and it looks like the one I had all my codes on got thrown away with them
      by mistake. I have some stuff still on disk, but with work and school I just
      don't have the time or ambition to start over again. If I do find the CD at some
      time, I may put the site back up again. It was fun while it lasted, though.

      Also, if anyone is actually wondering, I DO plan on finishing Breaking Free,
      eventually. I did have another chapter ready to be beta'd, unfortunatly it was
      on that missing CD, so it may take a while for me to write more. No promises.
      All of my fic's can still be found on fanfiction.net under the author name
      Mickey3.

      Later,
      Mickey