Series Information for Reminiscences

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      Title: Reminiscences

      Author: Mo

      Website: www.angelfire.com/comics/mo
      Livejournal: www.livejournal.com/users/mofic
      Email: mogbrg@...

      Fandom: X-Men Movieverse (first movie), in the
      broadest sense. A lot has happened since the movie. I
      borrow concepts and characters from the comics, but
      pick and choose. I feel bound only by the movie as
      canon and what I�ve written before as prologue. Since
      this series deals with the early days of the X-Men it
      should be pretty accessible to those who have not read
      the previous stories.

      Characters: The usual X-Men suspects and some
      original characters I�ve introduced in prior series.

      Disclaimer: The X-Men and Alpha Flight belong to
      Marvel. The movie belongs to Fox. Adam, Anjuli,
      Wendy, Sasha and Jamie are the products of my fevered
      imagination.

      Rating: Are we still doing this or has the MPAA
      scared us off? There�s no actual sex in this one, but
      there are sexual references and some disturbing
      themes.

      reflect upon the old days.

      Sequel/Scenario: This series takes place a few months
      after the end of Unexpected Occurrences. It�s a short
      series, about 12,000 words in five stories.

      http://mail.yahoo.com