Moving Pictures Archive Update

  • Andraste
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      After almost a year between updates and months of down time, I have
      finally moved and updated my X-Men Movieverse Archive
      <http://www.altogetherelsewhere.net/movingpictures/index.html>. There
      are now one hundred stories there, twenty-two of which are new this
      update. The links page currently boasts one hundred and thirty-five
      links. You can find the archive at:
      http://www.altogetherelsewhere.net/movingpictures/index.html

      Authors I have archived there may want to take a glance and make sure
      their e-mail addresses are up-to-date. Some day I will go through and
      check them all, but it is not this day.

      Andraste.