Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
      archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
      of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
      among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
      Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
      . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , May 13 10:21 AM
        Hi Everybody,

        Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
        archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
        of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
        and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
        archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
        May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
          Hi Everybody,

          The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
          as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
          Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
          WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

          I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
          you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
          20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made