FIC: Returning Spring (0/10)

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      Series Information for Returning Spring

      Fandom: X-Men Movieverse

      Series Title: Returning Spring

      Scenario/Sequel: This story series is a sequel to
      After the Fall, which started shortly after the end of
      X2: X-Men United. These two series draw upon both
      X-Men movies as their canon. I use some characters
      and concepts from the comics and other sources (e.g.
      the novelization of the first movie) but feel bound
      only to be consistent with what�s portrayed in the
      movies themselves.

      Pairing: Scott/Logan

      Length: Returning Spring is 10 stories long, totaling
      approximately 26,000 words.

      Rating: This series is rated NC/17 because it
      contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity.

      Disclaimer: The X-Men and Alpha Flight belong to
      Marvel. The movies belong to Fox. Dr. Leeds and
      Angela/Cassandra are products of my fevered
      imagination. I get no monetary reward from writing
      these stories, just enjoyment.

      Archiving and Forwarding: Certainly, just ask.
      Alternate file formats available upon request.

      Feedback: Yes, please! Write to me at
      mogbrg@...

      Note to Readers of My Prior Stories: My X2 stories
      start from scratch. They are out of continuity with
      my other fiction, which was based only on the first
      movie. I use some of the same ideas and elements I�ve
      used before (e.g. Scott is still an English teacher)
      but many of the characters and relationships are
      different from what they were in my previous fiction.
      Remember: none of that stuff in the other stories has
      happened.

      Note on Literature Referenced in the Series: As my
      Scott is an English teacher, my fiction tends to be
      full of literary quotes and allusions. More
      information on the literature referenced in the
      stories can be found, with urls to read the works
      themselves, in a separate literature guide I will post
      at the end of the series. It contains spoilers, so
      should be read after the series itself.

      Acknowledgements: Big thanks to SLM and CEA, for all
      their help and encouragement as I was writing. They
      caught errors, gave ideas, and improved the stories.
      Mistakes are mine alone. Thanks as well to Sam
      Walker, for all the nifty Vermont information and to
      RGB, for letting me use her house in Peru (although
      it's changed so much I doubt she'll recognize it), and
      to AM for paramedic info. Thanks also to Nancy the
      Web Goddess for creating and maintaining my website.

      Website: All my stories are archived on my website at
      www.angelfire.com/comics/mo and this one will be, too.
      There's also a links page there and some thoughts on
      slash and other topics.

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com