Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
      next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
      Jules (aka Megan), the
      author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
      Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
      among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
      conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
        Hi Everybody,

        Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
        archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
        of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
        among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
        Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
        . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
        March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

        Message 3 of 13 , May 13, 2005
          Hi Everybody,

          Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
          archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
          of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
          and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
          archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
          Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
          May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
            Hi Everybody,

            The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
            as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
            Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
            WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

            I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
            you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
            20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made