Fic poem - Pyro - Some Kind of Boy - hope for the dying future

  • Tara Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      Title: hope for the dying future (Some Kind of Boy – poem 4)
      author: Tara Ann
      summary: This is a poem based on John's inevitable and heroic fate.
      X2
      Rating/warning & pairing: G. Pyro
      ** I've liked Pyro from the first moment I saw him in X2. He's
      complex with confidence and vulnerability. I only hope I give St.
      John Allerdyce the respect and understanding he deserves. He is the
      boy with the soft edges and the palest pout.

      hope for the dying future

      I've killed too many people
      for the same good reason
      now I just want to be free
      from the pain of my dying body
      my last flame
      my damnation or my salvation, I haven't decided
      I've been condemned for no good reason
      I no longer feel the hatred
      it's manifested on my flesh
      death is trying to mock me
      stealing my heart from myself
      I've been fighting for too long
      some kind of peace never seemed so sweet
      the intangible dream to everyone else
      not me, maybe I've been blessed in some twisted way
      my prayers were never loud enough

      January 2005