Completion of SPECIAL (URL) Cyclops + ensemble, adult

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      SPECIAL: the Genesis of Cyclops
      Minisinoo

      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/special/special.html

      It's done!

      After 3+ years, 18 entries, and 148,000 words, SPECIAL is finally
      complete. Both final stories have been posted, and some brief
      endnotes as well. Enjoy, and now that it's completed in full, I'd
      love to know what you thought. Hate it? Love it? Appalled by the
      chutzpah? <g> This story really took it out of me, and while I do
      tend to resist saying, 'This is my favorite . . .' I think I'd have
      to confess this is my favorite, or at least the one of which I'm most
      proud, perhaps because it was one of the toughest things I've ever
      written (either in profic or fanfic).

      arrival at Westchester until the Senate Hearings at the start of the
      X-Men film. It's a coming-of-age story about fathers and sons, a
      story of healing. If dark, it's not a tragedy by any means -- quite
      the opposite.

      Characters: Scott, Xavier, Jean, Warren, Hank

      Warnings: If not all the stories contain graphic descriptions of sex
      or violence (in fact, most won't), nonetheless, it's ADULT due to
      overall subject matter.

      =====
      --Min
      The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic