FIC: The Persia Saga

  • Logan Berry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      Dear all,

      i posted the first three chapters of my Wolverine fanfic 'The Persia Saga' back in july. I dont know if any of you have read them but if you have and would like to read more i have now posted all the chapters up to number 14 on my page at fanfiction.net, along with two shorts.

      http://www.fanfiction.net/u/645141/

      i would love to receive any comments or feedback you might have.

      thanx for your time.
      Loganberry