Happy New Year and Update

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Happy New Year to all! I've recently, with the help
      of Nancy the Web Goddess, added a new feature to my
      website. There are brief bios now of my major
      characters - canon and original - with pictures for
      those who are in the X-Men movies as well as the ones
      I have already "cast." This is intended to make it
      easier to jump into the stories in the middle, should
      anyone care to do so. Check them out at
      http://www.angelfire.com/comics/mo/1/bios.htm if
      you're interested.

      And if anyone has ideas for casting the characters I
      don't have pictures for, please let me know.

      Best wishes for 2005,

      Mo
      www.angelfire.com/comics/mo

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com