Upcoming WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We'll be starting the new
      year off with an interview from Beth, author of the stories "In
      Between," "Lessons Before Bedtime" and "XXX Mansion" among others.
      Her stories can be read at the WRFA archive
      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=23). I
      will be conducting the interview around the middle of January. Thus,
      if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Jan.
      10th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the
      completed interview has been posted.

      Happy New Year!

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2005
        Hi Everybody,

        Cschoolgirl's interview is still in progress, but I'd like to get
        started on next month's interview. November's WRFA interview will be
        with Artemis, the author of "Lose All the Battles", and
        the "Shakespeare" and "Artist" series among others. The stories can be
        read at the WRFA archive. I will be conducting the interview around the
        beginning of the month. Thus, if you would like to suggest a question,
        please contact me by Nov. 5th at the address below. Another
        announcement will be made when the completed interview has been posted.

        Thanks for your interest and participation.

        Diane
        deh@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2006
          Hi Everybody,

          The next interview will be with Sourspunk101, the author of such
          stories as "She Was Lonely", "Sick of Dreaming in Black and You,"
          and "Mere Inches" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
          archive.

          I will be conducting the interview around the beginning of next month.
          Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
          February 3rd at the address below. Another announcement will be made

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2006
            Hi Everybody,

            While Sourspunk101 finishes working on her interview, I'd like to get
            started on next month's interview. April's WRFA interview will be
            with Akscully, the author of "To Be a Man", "Dance Fearless Leader,
            Dance" and the "Home" series among others. The stories can be
            read at the WRFA archive. I will be conducting the interview around the
            end of the month. Thus, if you would like to suggest a question,
            please contact me by March 31st. at the address below. Another