Eight of My Stories - Individual Links with Ratings - Magneto-centric

  • ||Scorpius||
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2004
      HTML versions of my movieverse fanfic.
      Note: fics are individually rated.

      Stories archived at
      http://magneto.now.nu
      part of http://mutants.tk
      alt url: http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/
      _____________________________

      Unconditional
      http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/unconditional.html
      Rated PG for mature themes.
      Characters: Mystique and Magneto, Mystique's POV.
      December 24, 2003

      Someone Like Me
      http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/like_me.html
      Rated NC-17 for angst and mature themes.
      Post X-2
      companion piece to I, Who Knew Him Best
      January 6, 2004

      I, Who Knew Him Best
      http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/knew_him_best.html
      Rated PG for angst and disturbing themes, implied m/m relationship
      Post X-2
      companion piece to Someone Like Me
      January 10, 2004

      With Any Luck
      http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/luck.html
      Rated PG [disturbing imagery mentioned briefly]
      Post X-2 future fic.
      Characters: Magneto and Charles Xavier
      January 14, 2004

      Fallen Angels
      http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/angels.html
      Rated NC-17 for explicit m/m sex.
      Post X-2, but takes place years ago.
      Characters: Erik Lehnsherr [Magneto] and Charles Xavier.
      April 7 , 2004

      Hunter
      http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/hunter.html
      Rated NC-17 for reference to extreme violence and disturbing themes.
      Characters: Magneto, RL historical figure, original character.
      Time: 1984
      June 6, 2004.

      Campaign Finance Reform
      http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/campaign_finance.html
      Rated: G
      Post X-2
      Characters: Magneto and Mystique; Mystique's POV; Humour piece.
      June 15, 2004

      Wie Immer
      http://home.earthlink.net/~scorpius-farscape.tv/wie_immer.html
      Rating: NC-17 for disturbing [and realistic] themes.
      Post X-1: Magneto in prison.
      Character: Magneto [with references to others, including Xavier].
      July 29, 2004

      Feedback--preferably frank, constructive feedback--Is Most Welcome!
      Archiving permission-- yes, for XMMFF *only*--but please notify me if
      you do; and please retain a link to my site.

      Disclaimer: The characters are not mine [sadly enough], they are
      Marvel Comics creations, property of Marvel and 20th Century Fox.
      This is totally non-profit. No copyright infringement intended.

      ||Scorpius||