Updates to My Website

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2004
      There are new pictures up for my last X1 series,
      Unexpected Occurrences, thanks to Nancy the Web
      Goddess. I've finally "cast" a few characters I'd
      never had pictures for before:

      Anjuli Radavan
      Oliver Roberts
      Baby Ezra

      I also came up with someone to be Jake, a new
      character in this series. So, if you're interested in
      seeing what some of the characters and locations look
      like, check it out at
      http://www.angelfire.com/comics/mo/1/unexpected.htm

      Oh, and if anyone familiar with my stories has
      suggestions for people to be the following as yet
      "uncast" characters, I'd love to hear them:

      Heather Hudson
      Billy Halverson

      Mo
      www.angelfire.com/comics/mo

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
    • Mo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8 4:42 AM
        I've added a few essays to my website at http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/

        Although it is primarily an archive for my fiction, I occasionally publish non-fiction there on slash-related topics, in a section called "Musings." The essays I've recently added are a collection of writings on lesbian and gay parenting that I'm collectively calling "Gay Parenting 101." I thought they might be useful to slash writers who want to include some real life gay parenting information in their stories, and might be of general interest to some readers.

        Topics in this series so far are:

        How Do Gay Men and Lesbians Have Children?
        What is the Legal Status of Same-Sex Parents?
        Death and Divorce
        Tools to Protect Gay and Lesbian Families
        Coming Out Isn't Talking Dirty
        Choosing a School Which Supports Gay Families

        Drop by if you get a chance. I'd also love to hear if anyone can suggest other topics that I should include.

        Mo
        Mofic Website: http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/
        www.livejournal.com/users/mofic

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com