New X-Men fic community

  • jordi@mpinet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      For those who may be interested, I'd like to announce a new X-Men fanfiction group.

      Animal Magnetism is a community for X-Men fans who prefer not to read/write slash or adult-rated content, and would like to join a group that focuses exclusively on more "family-friendly" material. All variations of the X-Men universe (movie, comic, animated) are welcome. In the near future when there are enough members, monthly story challenges or ficathons will be posted. (And I can tell you now that I'm planning some very creative ones!)

      On Yahoo Groups:

      On LiveJournal:
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/ani_mag/

      I'm currently seeking a moderator or two for both branches of the community. In particular, I'd like to have a person (or persons) who can focus on the comic and animated X-verses, since I'm a movieverse fan myself.

      I hope to see some of you give Ani_Mag a try. Even if you post harder stuff elsewhere, you're welcome to join us and share any fic that fits our non-slash, G-to-PG13 rated criteria. :)

      Jordanna
      http://www.jordanna.net