"Climbing Mount Olympus" (SPECIAL 16) Scott, Jean, others (ADULT)

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      (I sent out a notice of this over a week ago, but it seems to have
      been eaten by the phosphors ...)

      CLIMBING MOUNT OLYMPUS
      Minisinoo

      SUMMARY: Henry, Warren, Jean and Scott go overseas on an educational
      tour. c. 23,200 words.

      WARNING: This whole series is adult, but this entry has a graphic
      depiction of sex (if consensual).

      Series - SPECIAL: the Genesis of Cyclops (#16)
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/special/special.html

      Part I "Prince of the Lilies"
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/special/climbingolympus1.html

      Part II "Ereuthein"
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/special/climbingolympus2.html

      NOTES: The Greek comes from Homer, Sappho, Archilochus, and the
      Homeric Hymn to Apollo; all translations are mine. Special thanks to
      Anna for her assistance on things Greek. See notes at each stories
      end for further commentary.

      As always, feedback is welcome, cheered and doted upon. ;>

      =====
      --Min
      The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/