Unexpected Occurrences, Series Information

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13 6:47 PM
      Series Information for Unexpected Occurrences

      Series Title: Unexpected Occurrences

      Author: Mo

      Pairings: Various characters appear in this series,
      both canon and original. The main pairings are
      Scott/Logan and Jean-Paul/OMC.

      Rating: NC/17 for sex, violence and language.

      mutant or non-mutant, imprisoned or free.

      Scenario/Sequel/Series: X1 movieverse, although much
      has happened since the movie. This series was written
      after X2, but does not attempt to include the events
      portrayed in that film. Unexpected Occurrences
      follows immediately after my series Trials, which I
      intended to be my last X1 series. After I wrote that
      one I started on X2 fiction. I completed one series �
      After the Fall - and began working on its sequel. I
      intend to get back to that one, but I found something
      kept nagging at me. I wanted to know what happened to
      my characters during the War on Mutants that began in
      Trials. I figured the only way to find out was to
      write one more X1 series.

      Trials and Unexpected Occurrences take place a few
      months after the events related in Taking Chances.
      That series took place in my timeline from February
      through May of 2010 (with the events in the movie, and
      in my first series, taking place in 2006, which is my
      interpretation of �the not too distant future�). This
      one occurs during the following winter.

      The characters, situations and events in Unexpected
      Occurrences are consistent with those portrayed in my
      previous stories and series:

      Anything Can Happen
      I Know What You Are
      We�re Not What You Think
      Canadian Nights
      What a Long, Strange Trip It�s Been
      Night and Day
      Foreign Correspondence
      Adult Education
      Continuing Education
      Safe House
      Different from All Other Nights
      Chips Cashed In
      Taking Chances

      All of these are available, with much thanks to Nancy
      the web goddess, at www.angelfire.com/comics/mo

      Disclaimer: The X-Men and Alpha Flight belong to
      Marvel. The movie belongs to Fox. Oliver, Adam,
      Tabitha, Anjuli, Jake, Babies Hank and Ezra and
      assorted other characters are the products of my
      fevered imagination. Scott and Logan feel a little
      bit like they're mine, too, since I've been borrowing
      them for so long.

      Feedback: Oh, yes! I love feedback. Direct all
      comments to mogbrg@...

      Archiving: Sure, just ask.

      Literature Guide: It has been my practice to publish
      a literature guide providing supplemental information
      on literature quoted in each series, along with URLs
      for the complete works, if available. For some
      series, I�ve given additional information on topics
      discussed in the fiction. The guide for Unexpected
      Occurrences covers the literature referenced, but also
      provides more information on public health topics
      introduced in this series. It will be posted after
      the stories themselves. It contains spoilers so
      should be read after the series.

      Acknowledgements: Thanks to two very helpful and
      insightful betas � SLM and CEA � for sticking with me
      on this one and offering many suggestions for
      improvement. Their assistance was invaluable.
      Mistakes are mine alone.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.