Thanks for feedback

  • jordi@mpinet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Just wanted to thank everyone for the great feedback you've given for "A Haunting in Westchester". I had a lot of fun with the story, and I hope you all did too.

      If anyone would mind sparing a moment more, I'd be very glad to hear what you think about the character Helen Conover. She's still lurking in my imagination, so if you'd like to see her again in my fiction, let me know!

      Jordi
      http://www.jordanna.net