Question for a fic

  • Emily Petrucci
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Greetings all, in my current story I have been calling
      Colossus 'Peter' and now I see that it is really
      'Piotr'. I'm basing my story off of movieverse, but I
      also want to be correct. Has it ever been Peter, or is
      that just spawned from misinterpretation from the
      movie?
      Thanks ahead,
      Emily

      =====
      Fanfiction by Black_Wingedbird:
      www.angelfire.com/falcon/black_wingedbird
      'When I think of heaven (Deliver me in a black-winged bird)
      I think of flying down into a sea of pens and feathers...'
      -Counting Crows, Rain King

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com