Re: FIC: A Haunting in Westchester

  • Emily Petrucci
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Perfect ending to a great story. Did I mention that I
      love Wolvie's role in this? Loved how he froze, 'on
      point' upon hearing the noise in the alley. And of
      course, great use of his claws. :)
      Thanks for sharing,
      Emily

      =====
      Fanfiction by Black_Wingedbird:
      www.angelfire.com/falcon/black_wingedbird
      'When I think of heaven (Deliver me in a black-winged bird)
      I think of flying down into a sea of pens and feathers...'
      -Counting Crows, Rain King

      http://mail.yahoo.com