Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
      The next interview will be with SJ Smith, author of the
      stories "Tantalus," "Triptych," "Thirty Reasons," and "Sunlight" among
      others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=286). I
      will be conducting the interview around the middle of November. Thus,
      if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Nov.
      13th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the
      completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
        Hi Everybody,

        Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
        next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
        Jules (aka Megan), the
        author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
        Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
        among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
        conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
        Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
        when the completed interview has been posted.

        Thanks for your interest and participation.

        Diane
        deh@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
          Hi Everybody,

          Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
          archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
          of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
          among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
          Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
          . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
          Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
          March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

          Message 4 of 13 , May 13, 2005
            Hi Everybody,

            Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
            archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
            of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
            and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
            archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
            Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
            May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
              Hi Everybody,

              The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
              as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
              Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
              WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

              I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
              you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
              20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made