Re: FIC: A Haunting in Westchester

  • Emily Petrucci
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2004
      Great idea, I can't wait to see how this story
      develops! Love Wolvie's part in this, and for some
      reason his first line struck me as just so typical
      Wolvie, "I just got back. Found this on the gate."
      HeeHee, to the point, just like a man. ;)
      Thanks for sharing,
      Emily

      =====
      Fanfiction by Black_Wingedbird:
      www.angelfire.com/falcon/black_wingedbird
      'When I think of heaven (Deliver me in a black-winged bird)
      I think of flying down into a sea of pens and feathers...'
      -Counting Crows, Rain King

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Emily Petrucci
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
        Perfect ending to a great story. Did I mention that I
        love Wolvie's role in this? Loved how he froze, 'on
        point' upon hearing the noise in the alley. And of
        course, great use of his claws. :)
        Thanks for sharing,
        Emily

        =====