Upcoming WRFA Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      JJ's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
      next month's interview. October's WRFA interview will be with
      Elizabeth Wilde, the author of such stories
      as "Considerations", "Crush", "Just a Girl" and the "Phases"
      series among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
      Elizabeth's own site, (http://www.biteyourtongue.net/wilde/frame.html)
      . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      October 8th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh at wolverineandrogue dot com
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
        Hi Everybody,

        Saxonny's interview is completed and will be posted at the
        archive shortly. The next interview will be with Katherine, the author
        of such stories as "In Alaska", "A Sure Thing," "Displays of Dominance
        (The So Submissive Remix)" and the "Between Friends" series among
        others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive.

        I will be conducting the interview around the beginning of next month.
        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
        July 3rd at the address below. Another announcement will be made