FIC: Permanent Scars

  • Jewel Kaufman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      Hello there,

      I've had this fic on my harddrive for the better part of the past four
      years. Therefore, I decided a couple hours ago that it was high time I post
      it *g*. It's a sequel to one of my previous fics, "Hazard To Herself", which
      can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1311311/1/

      There's more to say, but I say it in the Author's Notes, so y'all can just
      read those. :) Thanks so much, and I hope you like it! (I'm posting the link
      instead of the fic cuz I like to preserve all my italics and such - hope
      that's good with you guys.

      Oh, also, I'll (of course) be perusing the lists, but if any of you wanna
      send me feedback (which would be absolutely delightful and *incredibly*
      appreciated), sending it to me directly, offlist, would probably be best so
      I can be sure to reply. Thanks again, and enjoy the fic! :)

      Title: Permanent Scars
      Author: Jewel
      Email: jewel_kaufman@...
      Rating: PG
      Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be... Now there's a depressing thought. Oh,
      also, as this fic was written about four years ago, any similarities between
      it and any other fic written between then and now is purely coincidental (I
      don't know of any, but I figure I'll cover my bases). And the lyrics at the
      beginning are from Train's song "Drops Of Jupiter", which also makes them
      not mine.
      Feedback: Pretty please? (Honestly? It'd be really appreciated and I'll try
      my absolute best to reply to anyone who sends me any)
      Archive Rights: DDFH. WRFA. Everyone else, ask and ye shall have.
      Notes: This is a sequel to my previous fic, Hazard To Herself, which can be
      found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1311311/1/. Since this is the sequel
      to that, you should probably read it first (if you haven't already).
      As stated in my disclaimer, I've had this fic sitting on my harddrive for
      the better part of four years. I wrote it at the same time I was writing
      Hazard To Herself (both being the first fics I'd ever written at that
      point), but was putting off posting it because I'd originally planned for
      Hazard to be part one of a six part series, with this being part three.
      However, since part two remains unwritten, and the two really do work well
      on their own, I figured I should just put it out there and see the response.
      To be honest, I haven't had much time to just write lately, so my drive to
      do so has been lacking... I guess maybe I'm hoping that posting this might
      bring that back. Ah well, we'll see how it goes. :)
      Dedication: Thanks to Heather and Taryn for all their wonderful feedback way
      back when... As well as Katherine, Kelly and Stephie, who read it later on
      (but still a while ago). Hope it's still as good as you remember it! ;)