FIC: Driving Forces [1/4] R

  • cajunbelle06
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      Title: Driving Forces
      Author: CajunBelle
      Email: cajunbelle06@...
      Rating: ** R
      can touch now, though she keeps it a secret. Rogue's been having some
      very explicit fantasies and Rogue and Logan's relationship is in for
      a drastic re-modeling. Part one in a series of four.
      Series: yes
      Category: X1
      Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don't own any of the X-men, not even
      Logan *sigh*
      Archive: Of course, it's always an honor to be archived, so if you
      want to use it, contact me using my e-mail address (above)
      Spoilers/Continuity: *** No spoilers as far as I know; continuity of
      X1 where I'm pretending X2 never happened, at least not yet, even
      though it's 5-6 years later
      Author's Notes: