Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Welcome to the list

  • Chenin23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2000
      In a message dated 7/17/00 9:15:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      idontwannawait@... writes:

      << Hi there, and welcome to the X-Men Movie list.

      A few questions/thoughts to get the discussion ball rolling....

      1. Have you seen the movie yet?
      So far, once on Friday, but I plan to see it again tomorrow depending on
      if I get out of work early or not.
      2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
      stick out in your mind?
      I'm going to agree with Elizabeth and say anything Logan/Rogue related,
      they were definitely the standouts of the movie for me.
      3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet? (I have. :) )
      Unfortunately, I have no writing talent. While I love to make them up in my
      head I truly suck when I try and put them on paper. That's part of the
      reason I'm such a fan of fanfiction. It's amazing how many talented writers
      there are out on the net. I really look forward to reading all of your
      stories<g>.

      Kate

    • nosexy4u@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2000
        1. Have you seen the movie yet?
        ` twice
        2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
        stick out in your mind?
        rogue/logan possibly rogue/booby(iceman)
        3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet?
        knocking around a few ideas. i have loved the x-men for as long as i
        can remember. i have all their comic books out up to date. i am really going
        to look forward to this:)