Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Scott?

  • Cookie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2000
      Hi
      Scott wears the glasses as his mutant power is optic blasts and just
      like Rogue he cant control them so he wears these special glasses which are
      ruby cortz that the blast can't pass through. If I remember his power kicked
      in when he and his family where in a plane accident hope that helps.

      Cookie

      Daniel@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2000
        Hi Ashley:

        Scott wears those glasses all the time cuz he can't control his powers. Hope
        that helps.

        Themis

        > Hey, anyone know exactly why Scott has to wear those glasses all the time?
        > Did something happen, or is that just like a disguise? Cuz I could swear I
        > rememberes that something had happened. :P Me also has a very bad emeory. i
        > cant even remember what I ate for dinner last night. Errr....
        > Oh, and both of those fics were really good! I liked them alot... maybe I'm
        > biased 'cuz I like Logan and Rogue, but oh well. They were still really
        > really well written.
        > And misty, i love the layout of your page! it was so purty! and not
        > complicated, either. :)
        >
        > Ashley

        I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is
        our friend.
        -Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy