Re: Here there be monsters

  • Emily Petrucci
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 10:15 AM
      wow, great story! You kept us all waiting, but it was well worth it. Love you attention to detail, there's enough Logan hurt to satisfy even me, and it is all very true to character and not overplayed.
      Great job!!
      THanks,
      Emily

      Fanfiction by Black_Wingedbird:
      www.angelfire.com/falcon/black_wingedbird
      'When I think of heaven (Deliver me in a black-winged bird)
      I think of flying down into a sea of pens and feathers...'
      -Counting Crows, Rain King