Re: Essay

  • Emily Petrucci
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:55 PM
      hehe... my ferrets, Thor and Sunev, really liked this story. They would like to read more about Dante. Oh yeah, so would I. ;)
      Emily

      Fanfiction by Black_Wingedbird:
      www.angelfire.com/falcon/black_wingedbird
      'When I think of heaven (Deliver me in a black-winged bird)
      I think of flying down into a sea of pens and feathers...'
      -Counting Crows, Rain King