Green Eggs and Ham (SPECIAL #13) Scott + ensemble, adult

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      GREEN EGGS AND HAM
      Minisinoo

      Scott engages in a little emotional stretching ...

      Warning: This entire series is intended for adult readers.

      Series -- SPECIAL: the Genesis of Cyclops
      Series Home: http://www.themedicinewheel.net/special/special.html
      Previous Story: "A Capella"

      As it's been 7 months since I posted the previous story, there may be
      some folks who are new and unfamiliar with it, so ...

      Series Summary: "How it all began." We follow Scott from just before
      his arrival at Westchester until the Senate Hearings at the start of
      the X-Men film. Special uses Scott's comics history, taken to a very
      dark extreme. If not all the stories contain graphic descriptions of
      sex or violence (in fact, most won't), nonetheless, it's ADULT due to
      overall subject matter. CBFFA 2003: Best Series

      =====
      --Min
      The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/