Rogue Ficathan

  • Pixie Child
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 11:04 AM
      I'm starting a Rogue Ficathan, and obviously looking for people to participate

      If you wish to sign up, please do so by August 1st with the following:

      ~ Your Pen Name
      ~ Your Email
      ~ Pairing you want written
      ~ Maximum rating
      ~ Up to two things you'd like included
      ~ Up to three restrictions

      Please mail me, glitery_insane_pixie_child@... , rather then reply to the list you receive this on, with the subject as Rogue Ficathan.

      ~~ Pixie Child ~~
      http://www.diet-prozac.tk/ http://www.sad-disappointment.cjb.net/

      There is one thing all parents should teach theit kids; Never to except candy from a stranger unless they offered them a ride, too