Upcoming WRFA Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      Elizabeth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
      this month's interview. July's WRFA interview will be with Macha, the
      author of such stories as "Osae Waza", "A Conversation on the
      Rocks", "Nice Southern Girls" and the "Every Purpose Under Heaven"
      series among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
      Macha's own site, The Sticky Wicket
      (http://macha.healthyinterest.net/archives/xmen_movieverse/index.html)
      . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      July 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
        Hi Everybody,

        JJ's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
        next month's interview. October's WRFA interview will be with
        Elizabeth Wilde, the author of such stories
        as "Considerations", "Crush", "Just a Girl" and the "Phases"
        series among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
        Elizabeth's own site, (http://www.biteyourtongue.net/wilde/frame.html)
        . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
        October 8th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
        when the completed interview has been posted.

        Thanks for your interest and participation.

        Diane
        deh at wolverineandrogue dot com
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
          Hi Everybody,

          Saxonny's interview is completed and will be posted at the
          archive shortly. The next interview will be with Katherine, the author
          of such stories as "In Alaska", "A Sure Thing," "Displays of Dominance
          (The So Submissive Remix)" and the "Between Friends" series among
          others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive.

          I will be conducting the interview around the beginning of next month.
          Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
          July 3rd at the address below. Another announcement will be made