new movie Wolverine fan fic group

  • Sunshine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      yguid=153570877

      come join us me as I write fan fic based on XMen's Wolverine - the
      rules - you must love Wolverine as portrayed by Hugh Jackman - when
      reading the stories, you must picture HJ in all his glory as the wild
      Wolverine. I want to expand the focus to other authors who write fic
      based on movie wolvie and start some challenge writing. Send an idea
      and we will write a short story. Other authors are encouraged to
      join and submit your works based on the movie Wolvie. Original
      characters interacting with HJ's Wolvie are not discouraged - we
      don't follow comic book canon - we portray Wolvie as seen in the
      flicks. (No slash, rape or perverse writings allowed).
      Sunshine