FIC: Don't Think Of Me (1/1)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      Don't Think Of Me
      Author: Sparkling-Diva/Laura Elaine
      Rating: PG
      Genre: Songfic
      Feedback: Yes please!! My e-mail is rogue200348@...
      Disclaimer: I don't own the Marvel World nor this Dido song but
      don't I wish!
      their way.
      Author's Note: I hope that due to some of the stuff I wrote M/Remy
      and L/J haters don't kill me for I am one of your people! I come in
      peace!

      Logan loved Jean and there was no denying that. The only problem was
      that Marie loved him and Jean loved Scott.

      Marie had confessed her feelings for him days ago but he just told
      her that he did care for her but not in the way she had. He told her
      to forget about it since it was just a crush and she would get over
      it in time.

      If he only knew.

      He was surprised though but didn't say anything more.

      He couldn't love her. She was too young. He couldn't take away from
      her youth. She did have feelings for him and he had some too but
      never would've imagined this reaction. That's why he spent most of
      his time with Jean and eventually they became a couple.

      So you're with her
      and not with me
      I hope she's sweet
      and so pretty
      I hear she cooks delightfully
      a little angel beside you

      Marie could never meet with Jean's standards. She didn't feel pretty
      whatsoever. She hated herself for her skin problem and still hated
      to imagine a life without love or Logan.

      She didn't stand the fact either that Jean and Logan had moved in
      together. It drove her insane thinking that they'd be with each
      other every night.

      So you're with her
      and not with me
      Oh how lucky one man can be
      I hear your house
      is small and clean
      Oh how lovely with your homecoming queen
      Oh how lovely it must be

      Marie hated how after she had told him her feelings, he got even
      more close to her. She thought he would hate her but he didn't. He
      didn't blame her. He thought she'd get over it.

      She knew she couldn't.

      She hated how they would spend weekend hours together just laughing
      and sitting on the couch watching movies and hockey games, usually
      Canadian. It was like they were the only ones in the world and
      nothing else mattered until she had to sleep and he would walk her
      to her room and say good-night before going to his.

      When you see her sweet smile baby
      Don't think of me
      When she lays in your warm arms
      Don't think of me

      Marie secretly knew that they would never last and that Jean would
      be crawling back to Scott and Logan would want to be with her. She
      just didn't know how soon.

      So you're with her
      and not with me
      I know she spreads sweet honey
      In fact your best friend
      I heard he spent last night with her
      Now how do you feel

      Jean eventually decided to go back with Scott. She loved him and was
      just trying out something new. Logan came to his senses and realized
      all that he was missing without Marie by his side. He also even came
      to the conclusion that he loved her. But now it was all too late
      since she was now with the new guy on campus.

      Remy.

      When you see her sweet smile baby
      Don't think of me
      When she lays in your warm arms
      Don't think of me

      She remembered how she would be with Remy on the couch with his arms
      around her. Logan would come hoping to spend some time with her but
      then see them together. A sad look would come upon his face as he
      stared at her. He did his best to force a smile and in return she
      did the same. He would then turn and walk away. She would just stare
      at him, longing for him, as he walked away into the next room. Even
      Remy noticed that.

      And it's too late and it's too bad
      Don't think of me
      Oh it's too late and it's too bad
      Don't think of me
      Does it bother you now all the mess I made
      Does it bother you now the clothes you told me not to wear
      Does it bother you now all the angry games we played
      Does it bother you now when I'm not there

      Logan now had nobody to love at the time. Well at least he did in
      secret. He lost Jean and now he felt as if he had lost Marie. He was
      doomed.

      And it was all his fault.

      When you see her sweet smile baby
      Don't think of me