Fic: Reality (Rogue/Scott, Wolverine/Jean, Jean/Scott)

  • Pixie Child
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      Title: Reality
      author: Pixie Child
      Rating: PG-13
      Pairing: Rogue/Scott, Wolverine/Jean, Jean/Scott

      Stupid bitch. Doesn't see what's right in front of her. Does she really believe that he couldn't want me? That there's something wrong with me, or him? Or does she think he's just too stupid to get that Logan is fucking her every night? He's known the whole time, but he loved her so much that he pretended he didn't. But then something changed.

      Did she really believe that he spent all those times helping me with my homework?

      Well, Miss Jean is in for a rude awaking.