FB Memory is a Wound (SPOILERS)

  • rachel_martin64
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2004
      What an interesting idea. I liked this. It's original. A novel
      explanation for Logan's global amnesia. Poor Logan... like the worst
      case of alzheimers ever. Not only is he going to outlive the X-Men,
      he's going to forget them too.

      Best part was when Marie asked Logan if he could remember how he got
      into cage fighting. That's got to be the first time anyone's ever
      thought to test Logan's fairly recent memory.

      Thanks for the story!

      Rachel