WRFA Interviews

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      FYI, Brianna's interview is now posted at the WRFA. It's a very
      enjoyable and enlightening read. Swing by and take a look.

      The next interview will be with Elizabeth, the author of such stories
      as "Safety in Numbers", "The Magic of Belief", "Little Things"
      and "In Dreams" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
      archive or Elizabeth's own site (http://www.ficorama.net). I will be
      conducting the interview at the end of the month. If you would like to
      suggest a question, please contact me by June 20th at the address
      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
      has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
        Hi Everybody,

        Macha's interview is completed and posted at the WRFA. It's terrific,
        so be sure to check the archive
        (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/authiv/index.php) and read it
        when you get the chance.

        Our next interview will be with JJ Blazer, the author of such stories
        as "Stay", "The Good Prison", "The Cell" and "Spam" among others. Her
        stories can be read at the WRFA or her own site, Blazeplace
        (http://www.blazeplace.com). I will be conducting the interview at
        the beginning of September. If you would like to suggest a question,
        please contact me by Sept. 6th at the address below. Another
        announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
        posted.

        Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

        Diane
        deh at wolverineandrogue dot com