X3 news (possibility)

  • nicx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 3:28 PM
      hey all.

      so this was brought to me attention from me comin home and being bored so I surfed the net and then decided to look up X3 and this is what i came up to. so tell me what ya'll think. And in the casting it looks like Anna Paquin is signed on because it didn't have (in talks) beside her name like Hugh, Patrick and Ian. But it's looks good on that to me that the three will sign up in the summer, like Anna they are all busy at the moment so I think some time mid this year or late that they will all sign up, but that's just me talking. and the bad news is that Halle doesn't seem to be signed on.

      I hope this helps, or if this does help:

      http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808490829

      laterz,

      nicca