FIC: Beyond Words (19/19)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Beyond Words- Part 19/Epilogue
      Marie's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: Now the grand finaleĀ…. (Sorry that it's kinda short.
      Really short actually. Sorry.)

      Nine month later, I gave birth to mine and Logan's baby girl Rose.
      The name was in dedication to his previous love of course. The one
      he couldn't remember.
      She was growing up fast and loved to play. She walks and runs
      everywhere. She can be a handful but we love her. Logan has She even
      recently said her first words, "Da-da." That obviously made Logan
      very happy.
      A lot has also changed in the world too, the world seems to be
      accepting humans mutant abilities much better now and know that
      there are many that actually mean good and actually want to help the
      world become a better place.
      I'm now on break from teaching and Kitty has taken over the class as
      she is learning how to be a teacher as well.
      Next year, there will be more students here and there will be more
      regular teachers.
      I'll teach Art and Logan will be teaching Literature. We will be
      taking turns taking care of the baby but when neither of us can,
      Charles will. He's too old to teach now and Rose considers him to be
      her grandpa. He loves being with her and we trust him enough. She's
      always happy with him.
      Times have definitely changed but I hope that our baby will have a
      good future.