FIC: Beyond Words (18/19)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 4:38 PM
      Beyond Words- Part 18
      Logan's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      rogue200348@...
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: Part 18!! One more left to go…

      We went on our honeymoon to Alaska and had a very good time on the
      cruise. We went on a mountain trail and looked at the beautiful
      views below. It was so breathtaking and to have her there with me
      was a dream come true. We also went to a local museum and saw a lot
      of great ancient paintings and sculptures. Some didn't mean much to
      me but Marie was certainly excited over them. All that mattered to
      me was that I kept my promise to her that we would go and go we did.
      There was a nice little hotel by the ocean that wasn't far away from
      the woods and wildlife that we decided to stay at. There was a long
      and wide window in our place that we could look over the horizon. It
      was just great.
      "Hey," Marie said one afternoon coming up behind me. She had slept
      in that morning since she was tired and feeling a little sick. Maybe
      it was something in the food down at the restaurant downstairs or
      something.
      We'd be leaving on the cruise the next morning so that we could go
      back home so I figured that she woke up to finish packing.
      "Hey," I said giving her a hug.
      "What are you thinking about?"
      "You. Me. Us," I said and she laughed a little.
      "What are you thinking about?"
      "Same," she replied.
      I don't know why but I sensed that there was something different
      about her.
      "I got a surprise for you," she said.
      "What is it, darling?" I said.
      "Remember that you said that after we would get married, we'd get
      jobs, have a family, live happily ever after and all that?"
      "Yeah."
      "Well I think that one more of those things are going to come true,"
      she said as she moved my hand to her stomach.
      Oh god.
      She was-
      "Marie…are you?"
      She nodded.
      "Oh my god!" I said hugging and kissing her, "How and when did you
      find out?"
      "This morning. I took a test before going back to bed."
      "Oh gosh," I said with tears forming in my eyes, "I love you,
      darlin'."
      "I love you too baby."
      "I promise I'll always take care of you and the baby."
      "Promise?"
      "Promise. With all my heart."
      We soon fell asleep on the bed. She was in my arms and I had my hand
      placed on her stomach. I was going to be a daddy. I couldn't believe
      it.
      I knew one thing for sure though. I was not going to let Marie or
      the baby down not ever.
      I promised.