FIC: Beyond Words (16/19)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Beyond Words- Part 16
      Logan's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: Now the time for Part 16 has arrivedÂ….

      I was so over thrilled when I heard Marie say yes that she was going
      to marry me that we had decided the best thing to do was to get
      married as quickly as possible.
      Plans were being made and we agreed to Kurt wedding us. Scott was to
      be my best man and for Marie's maid of honors she would have Kitty,
      Jubillee, Ororo, and Jean. Charles also agreed to be the one to walk
      her down the aisle.
      We would have it in the gym and the color theme was white with light
      purples, blues, and pinks. Her favorite colors. Actually it really
      wasn't looking that bad after all.
      I already had my tux but Marie was waiting for her wedding dress and
      I still had to purchase the ring. She herself came up with the
      design for her gown and her bridesmaids were going to help her make
      In the meantime, I was Charles assistant at the school and was a
      substitute for when one was actually needed which really wasn't that
      Marie became a teacher and worked with the little kids. You wouldn't
      believe how many kids nowadays were being abandoned due to strange
      circumstances like strange skin/hair colors and if they had tails or
      something like that. She never complained about it though. She loved
      her job despite that she did admit that they could be a handful.
      They loved her so much and were so good to her. She taught them
      their lessons well and helped them with other activities like art
      and stuff. God, I could only see her as a mom now. Boy could she
      work wonders.
      Anyways, we had a wedding to start and I couldn't wait for it to
      Just a few more days and Marie and I would be officially together