[META] Minor Archive Update, The Heart of a Hero

  • CyclopsFearless@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 7:27 PM
         I really did intend to update this archive regularly, at least once a
      month, but I did something I've been saying I was going to do for years. I went
      back to school! I'm going to be a Computer Technician!! Between work and school
      I don't have much time, so updates will most likely be few and far between,
      although, I will try to update the poll monthly. The Past Polls Results page and
      Links page have been updated, and a new poll is up.

         I'm working on updating the Cyclops awards now. It may take a while
      though, as I have about a years worth of fic's to go through. I'd really appreciate
      it if someone would would be willing to help me find these fic's. If you have
      the time and are interested, e-mail me for more info.

         I still really want to get the bio up and running, but I haven't read much
      of anything X-Men in over a year. If anyone is willing to give me a hand and
      put together a bio for Scott, it would be greatly appriciated. Eventually, I
      would like to do a bio for each version of Scott (movie, canon, and ultimate).
      Please contact me at cyclopsfearless@... if you have the time and are
      willing to create one or more of them.

      I would love to build up the Elseworlds, Shadowlands, Cafe, and Evolution
      sections, so if you have any fics you'd like to submit please send them!

      Be sure to visit my site, The Heart Of A Hero, at
      http://theheartofahero.envy.nu/homepage.html
      ---Mickey

      "A just war is in the long run far better for a nation's soul than the
      most prosperous peace obtained by acquiescence in wrong or justice."
      ---Theodore Roosevelt, 1906

      Insanity is fun! Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
      ---Mickey