Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      Although Catlin's interview is still in progress, I'd like to get
      started on next month's interview. May's WRFA interview will be with
      Brianna Aisling, the author of such stories as "Enough", "Laying
      Claim", "Touched" and "Saying Goodbye" among others. The stories can
      be read at the WRFA archive or Brianna's own site, The Notebook:
      Dreamers Never Die (http://www.geocities.com/frankie_anne/). I will
      be conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if
      you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by May 10th
      at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the
      completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane

      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
        The next interview will be with SJ Smith, author of the
        stories "Tantalus," "Triptych," "Thirty Reasons," and "Sunlight" among
        others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
        (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=286). I
        will be conducting the interview around the middle of November. Thus,
        if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Nov.
        13th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
          Hi Everybody,

          Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
          next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
          Jules (aka Megan), the
          author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
          Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
          among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
          conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
          Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
          Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
          when the completed interview has been posted.

          Thanks for your interest and participation.

          Diane
          deh@...
        • hanscomde
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
            Hi Everybody,

            Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
            archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
            of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
            among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
            Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
            . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
            Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
            March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

            Message 5 of 13 , May 13 10:21 AM
              Hi Everybody,

              Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
              archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
              of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
              and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
              archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
              Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
              May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                Hi Everybody,

                The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
                as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
                Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
                WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

                I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
                you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
                20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made