Van Helsing trailers (commercial)VCR alert

  • nicx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      hey ya'll

      so i was just watching television, a lot of them, and i'm in richmond bc canada, and so here it is. I was watching tv and i couldn't believe it there was a lot of Van Helsing trailers airing, so if anyone is watching television, I ADVISE YA'LL Hugh Jackman fans ta RECORD the trailers, even though you don't watch commercials or can't stand them, but Hugh to me IS WORTH IT, so if ya want record them that's what i'm doing.LOL.

      just wanted to let ya'll know, that there's a lot of Van Helsing trailers coming out in the television land.LOL

      P.S. Sorry if i confused ya'll i'm just so happy that the trailers are out.

      later,

      nicca