FIC: Beyond Words (10/?)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      Beyond Words- Part 10
      Logan's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: About half-way done now!! Yeahy!!

      Well, it's been 2 years since we found the cure for Marie and we
      became a couple. There's not one day that passes by where I take her
      for granted. I love her and she loves me. We need each other. That's
      the way it is supposed to be.
      We decided to have an extremely steady relationship so that meant no…
      well you know. It was based on a total respect for each other. I
      didn't mind the wait and I'm sure that the fact that we were going
      to be with each other until our dying day helped as well.
      Speaking of Marie, she finally got complete control of her powers.
      She still meditated and used concentration skills but now without
      Ororo or the the Professor's help. She now only needed the injection
      once every six months since her body was already taking care of her
      problem itself.
      Scott and I still had our issues but he and I knew that what was
      done was done and that mine and Marie's love for each other was
      something that would never die and nobody could do anything about
      it. I finally made friends with the Bobby kid. He's gotten over
      Marie now and Kitty and him are hooked up. As for everyone else,
      they all accepted it and are used to it. For some it was more easier
      than others but they did anyways.
      Marie was now 20 and more beautiful than ever. Today was her
      graduation and I was there for her. I was so happy for her. She got
      some of the top honors and made a great speech about the students
      futures that gave her a standing ovation since it touched so many
      people's hearts.
      She wanted to not got to college but earn her degree through private
      lessons with Charles for Literature and teaching. He would give her
      the paperwork she would need to get a job there.
      The so-called "mutant problem" had worsened and there were now more
      students than before that needed to have an education at the
      mansion. She decided to stay and teach. Wherever she went that was
      where I was going to go. I was to take care of her and that was
      that. No questions asked.
      Once the graduation ceremony was over, I greeted her with a hug and
      a kiss and we were off to change for the party that was about to
      start. I wore my tux while she wore a simple nice black dress with
      her hair up. She was breathtaking.
      Oh that's another thing- we now shared the same room. We both moved
      into a bigger room usually for teachers but since she was going to
      be one, it made sense anyways. We moved into it right before her
      senior year. But like I said before, there was no funny stuff. Just
      Anyways, even though I was a chaperone, I did manage to pull her
      aside and dance with her despite what others thought. We danced slow
      tunes mostly the old Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston crap (well at
      least it was to me. Marie thought otherwise).
      After we grew tired, we decided to go upstairs to sleep even if the
      party wasn't over and most of her friends would still be there. We
      couldn't go to sleep yet until I gave her the last surprise of the
      "Marie?" I asked. She was already in bed with her pajamas on. I just
      had my tux coat off as well as my tie.
      "What sugah?" she said moving over to face me.
      "Remember your wish that you made of how you wanted to road trip
      across Canada to Alaska?" I said lying next to her once I was in my
      pajamas and shirt.
      "What about it?" she said rubbing her eyes.
      "Well now that school is over, I was wondering if-uh…" I kissed her
      forehead, "if maybe you want to go with me?"
      Now I had her full attention since she bolted right up at me and
      looked down to see my grinning.
      "Are you joking?" she asked.
      "No," I said sitting up to face her.
      "But how?"
      "Well, Charles and I made a few plans and we can road trip to
      British Colombia where we are to stay at one of his getaways then
      take a cruise to Alaska from there. So what do you think?"
      "I don't know what to say," she said lying back down.
      "You don't need to say anything."
      "Thank you so much!" she said kissing me and hugging me to
      death, "When do we leave?"
      "Tomorrow afternoon."
      "Yup. So that you have enough time to sleep and pack with ease."
      "I love you so much!"
      "I love you too darling."
      "I'll thank you forever for this."
      "I'm just doing my job."
      And soon we fell asleep in each others arms dreaming about the next
      day and the nice vacation that awaited us.