FIC: Beyond Words (9/?)

  • Laura Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 1:18 PM
      Beyond Words- Part 9
      Marie's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      rogue200348@...
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: On to Part 9!

      I found Bobby sitting on a bench near the baseball diamond outside.
      "Hey, Bobby!" I said approaching him from behind as he stared
      startled.
      "Rogue, I-"
      "I thought you were playing soccer with Kurt and Evan."
      "They were busy."
      "Oh. Right," I sat next to him. I didn't like how the conversation
      was going so far.
      We sat in silence for a while and then I asked him, "Are you okay?"
      He just glanced at me and looked forward into the distance.
      "It's the whole Logan and me thing right?" I asked looking at
      him, "I thought that when we broke up you said that we'd respect our
      futures like who we were going to be with and stuff. I mean you and
      Kitty are okay right?"
      "We did and we are okay but-"
      "But what?" I asked cutting him off.
      "I miss you at times," he said.
      Oh gosh.
      I definitely hadn't seen that one coming.
      "Bobby-"
      "When I see you with himÂ… I get jealous. It's like despite all we've
      gone through, there is still part of me that wishes that the guy
      with you could have been me. I can't control it. I know that you
      love him and everything and that he might love you but I love you
      too."
      A while back, I swore that I had no one to love me but in about the
      last 24 hours I find out that 2 men are in love with me.
      Wow, I have a strange life indeed.
      I had to think fast.
      "Bobby, I love you too and care for you very much but not in that
      kind of way."
      "I know that but just promise me you'll be careful."
      "I will. Just promise me that you'll give Logan a chance? He's a
      really great guy."
      "As long as you love him right?"
      "Right."
      "And Promise you won't tell Kitty about our conversation?" he asked
      panicking.
      "Promise. I mean it's not like anything happened right?" I asked as
      we both smiled at each other.
      "Promise this is the last promise?"
      "Promise."
      "Oh, I almost forgot. I got a surprise for you," I said as I
      ungloved my hand and took his hand in mine.
      "How?-"asked Bobby in shock.
      "Medication. The needle hurt mind you. Charles, Logan, Hank, and
      Jean were all in on it. It's a test to see how it reacts with my
      body. I have to go to meet Logan for lunch now. Wanna come?"
      "Really?" he said standing up.
      "Yeah. And get Kitty. I'm sure she's with Jubes. Just don't forget
      to be nice."
      I took his hand and we walked back together to the mansion as
      friends.